ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
This Site actively collects Personal Information from you only when you create or edit a profile, create or edit an action, post to the blog or otherwise submit information on the Site ("Submissions"). The kinds of Personal Information you may provide includes your name, e-mail address, and other details collected through the registration procedure invitees' e-mail addresses, messages to invitees, photos, and other information that you include in your Submissions. We use this Personal Information to manage, develop and control the Site, send an invitation to an invitee, post or otherwise disseminate your Submissions on the Site or to promote the Site. You acknowledge and accept that any third party navigating through the Internet may be shown and eventually gain access to Personal Information (including access through the use of search engines or similar software).
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also may disclose Personal Information as necessary or appropriate:
• to protect the security of the Site;
• to protect ourselves and our affiliated companies against liability;
• to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or legitimate requests by law enforcement officials;
• if we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
• where we believe in good faith that it is in the interest of the health, safety or protection of any third party.
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. As a result, we do not, and cannot, guarantee the security, accuracy, or completeness of Personal Information. However, we do maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access.